We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse FLT Operative to be responsible for the safe movement of goods using the fork-lift truck, both internally and externally.
This is a full-time role working Sunday – Thursday from 14:00 – 22:00
Working hours are subject to change to meet business requirements.
Role & Requirements:
• Ensuring daily, weekly and monthly checks for the Forklift Trucks are carried out
• Reporting any faults caused by the Forklift Truck immediately and/or damaged caused if applicable
• Loading & off-loading goods as required to support the collection, delivery and movement of goods into the correct stock locations
• Ensuring internal movement of cages and pallets is carried out promptly
• Ensuring that the housekeeping of empty pallets is maintained and when required assist in clean up duties in the yard
• Performing necessary material handling to support the requirements of the stock control team
Candidates with experience in operating a Forklift Truck are desirable but not essential. The successful candidate will be provided the adequate training for this role if necessary.
PLEASE NOTE: if you receive an error message when applying for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you wish to apply for