Thank you for your interest in a career with Hotter.
Have a read through all the details below and if you think this is the job for you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Simply fill your details in the form below, include some information about why you think this is the role for you and upload your CV. Our HR team will have a look at your application and let you know the next steps. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Store Manager -Exeter Head Office
- To ensure the store achieves maximum profitability through achieving/exceeding budgeted sales, controlling branch costs and stock losses to the levels agreed.
- Sales & Customer Service
- To achieve sales targets through effective shop floor management that achieves conversion targets.
- Ensure that ATV targets are achieved and all staff members are introducing additional products, such as shoe care and accessories.
- To actively explore alternative footfall drivers, including store events and WI talks
- Merchandising & Display
- To display and merchandise stock to its best advantage, to maximise sales that meets brand policies and guidelines.
- To ensure the security and condition of stock, including stock control, transfers and accuracy.
- Cash Handling & Security
- To ensure that cash is handled and supervised according to company instructions.
- Responsible for the security of stock and premises to minimize losses.
- To ensure the security of the branch each day, including following the procedure for locking and alarming the premises.
- Customer Service
- To ensure customer service expectations are met through the team, and leading by example.
- To ensure good customer relations by adhering to brand policy, including refunds, discount and exchanges.
- Staff Management
- To agree the staffing requirements and work to agreed budgets that provides appropriate sales assistance to deliver turnover and control costs.
- To manage the performance of the team, including disciplinaries; and to create a highly performing, highly motivated team.
- Manage the development of team members, including e-learning and development.
- Key Relationships:
- Retail team – Area Manager, Assistant Manager (if applicable) and Customer Advisors.
- Brand team – Marketing and Creative.
- Support functions – including Retail Support, Customer Services, IT, Merchandising, HR and Finance.· Ability to lead, encourage and develop teams to be high performing.· Good organisation ability and forward planning. Thinks well on their feet.· Strong commercial acumen and merchandising awareness.· Proven record of delivering sales and is motivated to work to targets and deadlines.Desirable role requirements· Knowledge of EPOS systems· Knowledge of local competition, retailers and external partners in the area.· Ambitious, Passionate, Courageous, and can deliver results whilst working as a team· Positive and adaptable approach to problem solving.Applicant Qualifications– Edit You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- · Deliverers clear expectations to the team.
- · An Inspirational brand ambassador that leads from the front.
- Personal Qualities
- · Computer literate and knowledge of word, Excel using outlook.
- · Footwear/fashion experience
- · (At least 2 years ) management experience managing a team of 5 – 10
- · Good understanding of P & L and budgeted financial KPIs.
- · Understands the importance of delivery great customer service and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- · Be a great communicator (verbal, written and presentation) with great people management skills.
- Essential Knowledge, Skills, Proven Ability or Role Specific Qualifications required:
- How many years of Ability to demonstrate excellent people management skills experience do you have?
- How many years of Proven track record of delivering all measurable KPIs experience do you have?
- How many years of Retail Management experience do you have?
New applications are no longer being accepted for this role.