| Role Purpose
- To deliver exceptional customer service.
- To achieve your individual sales targets.
To inspire our customers and to achieve maximum sales by:
- Delivering exceptional customer service on the sales floor, at the till-point, and ensuring the correct fitting advice is demonstrated.
- Achieving and demonstrating excellent product knowledge through completion of the e- leaning programmes and other training materials.
- Ensuring the displays are maintained as per the company VM guidelines and range guide.
- Making sure the store is appealing to customers by making sure it is always clean, tidy and dust free both on shop floor and back of house.
- Processing sales (cash and card) transactions and customer orders efficiently and accurately.
- Handling customer queries/complaints by phone or in-store in a professional manner.
To help with the day to day operations of your branch by:
- Scanning in deliveries from the warehouse & from other stores.
- Carrying out stockroom duties including returning shoes to their correct alphabetical position, replenishing stock to go out on the shop floor, tidying, cleaning and preparing stock for sale and promotions.
- Preparing for and assisting with stock takes.
- Communicating effectively and professionally with colleagues, other branches and Head Office
- Cooperating on health and safety matters, including reporting any hazards.
- Promoting company values. Passion, Teamwork, Ambition, Courage, Deliver
- Any other additional duties required by the needs of the business including opening and closing the store when required.
| Performance Targets:
- Achieving all specified targets in sales, shoe care, accessories and conversion.
- Positive customer feedback
- 100% attendance record
|Specific role requirements:
- Keep confidential any company business or statistics.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required by the business.
- Making yourself available to support in other local stores.
- To represent Hotter and promote its brand image through all activities
- To abide by all company policies
- We achieve our goals effectively and efficiently
- We meet deadlines
- We are determined to be the best
- We try things out and learn from our mistakes without fear
- We respectfully challenge one another and speak up
- We embrace change
- We respect our people
- We care for our customer
- We are passionate about our brand and what we do
- We talk and listen to each other
- We value each other
- We work together
- We think big
- We suggest new ideas and make a difference
- We celebrate success