Thank you for your interest in a career with Hotter.
Have a read through all the details below and if you think this is the job for you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Simply fill your details in the form below, include some information about why you think this is the role for you and upload your CV. Our HR team will have a look at your application and let you know the next steps. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Online Merchandiser Head Office
We are currently looking for a hardworking and pro-active Online Merchandiser to join our Marketing team
You will be responsible for all aspects of Online Merchandising, ensuring that all categories, across all channels are accurately represented and remain up-to-date. Utilising your strong analytical and problem-solving skills you are able to analyse data quickly and accurately to identify ways to improve the customer journey and drive overall business growth.
- To manage all pages across all websites, ensuring that all products are displayed in the right way, making it easy for the customer to discover and desire.
- To provide a smooth user experience by ensuring that products are categorised correctly, enabling the customer to find the relevant product quickly; maximising conversion - every click counts.
- To ensure that all pages are effectively merchandised, identifying best sellers, key trends & stories.
Planning & Execution:
- Responsible for the accuracy of all aspects of product, including set up, pricing, categorisation, ranking, upsell / cross sell online.
- Improve existing product listings and drive new product launches.
- Optimise web conversion, through product availability, working closely with the Merchandise team.
- To manage and execute all trading and promotional activity on time.
- Carry out daily reviews across all websites, checking product information, categorisation & placement is correct and set out in a logical way to the customer – correct where necessary.
- To own & manage the critical path relating to all seasonal & sale launches; from planning, preparation, set up, pricing, & testing.
- To liaise with all key stakeholders to ensure that all information required for launch is provided on time in order to achieve “go live” date.
- As the main contact for all online merchandising queries, action & allocate as necessary and ensure all queries are resolved within an agreed SLA.
- Supervise & plan the workload with the 2 x web administrators within this team.
- To initiate and set up weekly reports, capturing relevant KPI data which in turn will assist in improving customer proposition, journey & conversion and to drive sales & margin.
- Using data captured, test and review online behaviour which will drive performance.
- Monitor the market & fully understand trends, gaps and opportunities in order to optimise listings, increase traffic and improve conversion.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Proven Ability or Role Specific Qualifications required:
- Build strong relationships with the 2 x web administrators within the Trading team.
- Work closely with: E-Commerce, Merchandise, Marketing, Creative & PR.
- 2 years+ experience in Merchandising, Buying or currently an Online Merchandiser; preferably online.
- IT proficient with advanced knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience using analytic tools such as google analytics is preferred but not essential.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise workload and achieve deadlines.
- Strong written language skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Confident, with the ability to work cross functionally.
- Highly analytical, commercially astute and numerate.
- Strong inter personal skills with an ability to influence stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, a proactive approach and a “can do” attitude.
- Customer 1st