Thank you for your interest in a career with Hotter.
Have a read through all the details below and if you think this is the job for you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Simply fill your details in the form below, include some information about why you think this is the role for you and upload your CV. Our HR team will have a look at your application and let you know the next steps. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Customer Experience Team Manager Head Office
A vacancy has arisen within the Contact Centre for a full time Team Manager in Skelmersdale, Lancashire
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience your key responsibilities will be to actively manage, motivate, and lead a team to provide a high quality customer experience in a friendly and professional manner. To uphold the Hotter brand values and promote the digital first strategy. To meet business and operational targets and develop team members’ potential to deliver the customer service excellence that drives profitability.
The successful applicant will need to have a flexible approach to hours, working 37.5 hours between 9am and 6pm, with some weekend working on a rotational basis.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To lead, motivate and monitor
- To identify, develop and maintain employee knowledge through effective training and coaching
- To ensure your team is surpassing quality targets and delivering exceptional customer experience
- To ensure your team is delivering all KPI’s
- To support the team in handling and resolving customer issues, through encouraged ownership and active involvement when required
- To plan, organise and prioritise work effectively to meet service level standards and deadlines
- To respond to a variety of situations and unexpected changes within the work situation demonstrating a calm and professional manner
- Handle operational issues within the department and develop solutions based on logical reasoning, root cause analysis, and best practice, taking into consideration wider business requirements
- Contact Centre staff recruitment
- Lead and contribute to projects that will improve the customer experience and business performance
- To ensure that team members adhere to Health and Safety guidelines and practices
- 2 years experience in a Contact Centre Team Leader/Manager role
- Proven ability to develop and nurture improved performance across sales and service
- Excellent communication & people engagement skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and achieve targets
- Problem solving skills
- Flexible approach to hours of work
If you feel you have got the skills and experience required and you have the determination and qualities for this role then please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the position.