A vacancy has arisen within the Contact Centre for a Customer Experience Team Manager in Skelmersdale, Lancashire.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience your key responsibilities will be to actively manage, motivate, and lead a team to provide a high-quality customer experience in a friendly and professional manner. To uphold the Hotter brand values and promote the digital first strategy. To meet business and operational targets and develop team members’ potential to deliver the customer service excellence that drives profitability.
The successful applicant will work 37.5 hours between 15:00 and 23:00 for five days a week including every Saturday. The role is predominantly home working although you will need to work from the office at times for training/coaching and to assist the wider contact centre team if necessary.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and positively influence team members to provide high quality performance and customer experience for our customers
- Identify, develop and maintain employee knowledge through effective training and coaching
- Ensure your team is delivering all KPI’s
- Support the team in handling and resolving customer issues, through encouraged ownership and active involvement when required
- Plan, organise and prioritise work effectively to meet service level standards and deadlines
- Respond to a variety of situations and unexpected changes within the work situation demonstrating a calm and professional manner
- Handle operational issues within the department and develop solutions based on logical reasoning, root cause analysis, and best practice, taking into consideration wider business requirements
- Contact Centre staff recruitment
- Lead and contribute to projects that will improve the customer experience and business performance
- Ensure that team members adhere to Health and Safety guidelines and practices
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to develop and nurture improved performance across sales and service
- Excellent verbal and written communication & people engagement skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and achieve targets
- Problem solving skills
- Flexible approach to hours of work
PLEASE NOTE: if you receive an error message when applying for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com stating which role you wish to apply for