We are currently recruiting for two Customer Advisors’ on a 16-hour contract and a 10-hour contract for our Chichester store.
Your key responsibilities will be to deliver sales through measurable excellence in customer service, providing solutions that exceed customer expectations, assisting and supporting the store team in achieving targets and company standards in all areas.
As a Customer Advisor with Hotter you will be customer focused, sales driven, have a friendly outgoing personality and an enthusiastic approach to your role. We are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations in everything we do, in this often fast paced and demanding environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales
- Delivering high quality customer care dealing with after sales customer queries
- Receiving and processing deliveries – including moving large deliveries to stock rooms, unpacking and storing shoes
- Maintaining shop floor, visual merchandising standards and preparing for seasonal sales and promotions
- Following and completing store routines in line with company policies, procedures and processes
- Working well within the team actively supporting your colleagues
- Friendly and helpful approach with customers and colleagues
- Ability to engage with different types of people
- Passion for learning about our products and sharing that knowledge with customers
- Ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise sales
- Identifying opportunities to boost sales from selling additional products
- Drive to complete your tasks in a timely, efficient and effective manner
- Ability to multi task and handle the pressure of a busy day
- Proactive approach to own training and development, keeping yourself updated with new styles and promotions
PLEASE NOTE: if you receive an error message when applying for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com stating which role you wish to apply for