At Hotter we are passionate about providing stylish high-quality shoes, serious about customer service and believe customer satisfaction is of paramount importance. We are looking for flexibility to cover these hours throughout the week including weekends. We are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations in everything we do, in this often fast paced and demanding environment.
Essential Job Requirements
- Ability to lead, encourage and develop teams to be high performing
- Be a great communicator (verbal, written and presentation) with great people management skills
- Good organisation ability and forward planning
- Thinks well on their feet
- Understands the importance of delivery great customer service and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Strong commercial acumen and merchandising awareness
- Good understanding of P & L and budgeted financial KPI’s
- Proven record of delivering sales and is motivated to work to targets and deadlines
- Store manager (Min 2 years) management experience managing a team of 5 – 10
- Assistant Store manager (min1 year) supervisory experience
Desirable Job Requirements
- Footwear/fashion experience
- Knowledge of EPOS systems
- Computer literate and knowledge of word, Excel using outlook
- Knowledge of local competition, retailers and external partners in the area
- Ambitious, Passionate, Courageous, and can deliver results whilst working as a team
- An Inspirational brand ambassador that leads from the front.
- Positive and adaptable approach to problem solving.
- Deliverers clear expectations to the team.
- Has a flexible approach to working hours
PLEASE NOTE: if you receive an error message when applying for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com stating which role you wish to apply for