Thank you for your interest in a career with Hotter.
Have a read through all the details below and if you think this is the job for you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Simply fill your details in the form below, include some information about why you think this is the role for you and upload your CV. Our HR team will have a look at your application and let you know the next steps. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
UK Marketing Manager Head Office
A full time permanent position has arisen within our Marketing department for a UK Marketing Manager, to join the team at our Head Office in Skelmersdale.
The successful candidate will own and deliver the marketing strategy for the U.K. and Ireland. With a focus on customer and brand, you will develop and implement effective offline and online plans considering the full marketing mix, supporting a multi-channel business.
As a key member of the marketing team you will develop strategies that deliver new customer targets, demand and contribution KPI’s with a focus on increasing trading rates for future business growth.
You will be responsible for all aspects of campaign activity from scoping, planning, approval and implementation to post campaign analysis. You will also report on key performance indicators and take accountability for managing effective marketing campaigns and development plans which meet sales targets and enhance profitability
You will be required to work closely with other teams within the marketing department, across the business and with external agencies to ensure common goals are achieved and marketing spend optimised.
This is a high-profile role within the business, the UK is our largest market and represents significant further opportunity for growth.
Planning and Evaluation
- Primarily defining and gaining agreement for marketing communication strategies which deliver the business objectives and country growth targets
- Build effective customer contact plans (offline and online) to drive acquisition growth and value retention
- Develop and manage marketing activity to support mail order, ecommerce, retail and wholesale channels
- Execute integrated campaign activity plans, which optimise channel performance and drive brand consistency across all channels
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities ensuring that results are reported in a timely manner and that information is communicated in the appropriate way to the different audiences
- Work closely with merchandising to understand trends and product seasonality to optimise product communications across all channels.
- Review competitor activity and UK market trends
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer
- Continually explore and test new media opportunities to achieve future growth
- Work with external agencies to drive appropriate strategies and ensure timely implementation and delivery of plans
- Proactively challenge work and developments to deliver successful acquisition and retention programmes
- Develop strong cross functional relationship with teams across the business, including but not limited to; creative, ecommerce, merchandising and retail.
- Compile, and monitor budgets;
- Ensure that all activity is produced within budget and reports are delivered on time and accurately and to the right people;
- Maintain budgetary records as agreed, and manage the accruals and invoicing process.
Development of Teams
- Effectively motivate and manage a team of direct reports
- Establish a high performing team respected across the business.
- Manage objective setting, performance review and progression and development planning
- Work closely and openly with other members of the marketing team to deliver agreed KPI’s
- Positively support other areas of the team and workloads where required to meet business and team objectives.